Avalon Event Center
North Royalton, Ohio
Industrial Park West
1603 Norton Road
5153 Darrow Road
Two 1.5-Acre Lots
Aurora-Hudson & Frost Rd. at I-480
Available Land Parcels For Sale
Corner of Aurora-Hudson Rd. & Frost Rd. at I-480,
Lot 1 - 0.93 of an Acre
Lot 2 - 1.65 Acres
Visibility: High profile location on freeway interchange
Accessibility: Adjacent to I-480 and the Frost Road Interchange
Zoning: Business Transitional District
Central to Diverse Markets
Minutes from downtown Hudson, Streetsboro, Twinsburg, and Aurora
All utilities available
further information contact Dave Hall
The City of Streetsboro is located in Northeastern Ohio on
State Routes 43, 303, and 14, with direct access to I-80 (Ohio Turnpike), I-480, I-271, and I-77. The communities of Aurora,
Twinsburg, and Hudson are within minutes of Streetsboro.
Commercial, industrial, and residential growth have made Streetsboro one of the most active cities in Northeast Ohio.
Industrial growth has been rapid during the past seven years with three new industrial parks, resulting in over 4,000 jobs.
Both business and residents enjoy the benefits of a convenient and strategic location. The surrounding highway system allows
travelers easy access to commercial, industrial, and residential areas in Northeast Ohio. Cleveland Hopkins International,
Youngstown Metro, and Akron-Canton Regional Airports are all less than 1-hour's drive.
Local Commerce and Amenities...
Local Commerce and Amenities
- Two industrial parks: Frost Road Business Park and Interstate Commerce Center (over 3,000 jobs within 3-mile radius).
- Shopping Centers: Streetsboro Crossing, Market Square, Streetsboro Commons (under construction).
- Principle Stores: Target, Giant Eagle, Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal Mart.
- Over Forty Restaurants.
- Ten Hotels/Motels: 658 Rooms.
- Recreational Parks: Geauga Lake Amusement Park, Tinker's Creek State Park, Boulder Creek Golf Club.
- Other Amenities: Athletic Clubs, Medical, Childcare Facilities.